Sunday 14 June 2015

To be continued...


So.. I have stepped through the hole for the last time in this residency and have packed up all my things.

Despite being quite miserable in the space sometimes, I am really going to miss the space. So I am in talks with Kate (director of the New Independent Art School Hastings http://www.niash.org/) about hopefully continuing working within Rock House in some way... fingers crossed.

For those who couldn't make the exhibition here are the main pieces of work that I created whilst there. I mostly consider them works in progress. But some are more finished than others.


N.B I struggled to maintain the blog whilst in the space as I couldn't blog from my mobile phone (I have terribly fat fingers!) 
But I kept notes whilst in there and I plan to write these notes up and post retrospectively. So give me a few days and these will slowly appear.


Many thanks to all those who came along to the show or supported me via the internet. Being an artist can be a terribly lonely business so thank you for stopping me from feeling like I am just shouting into a void!













To be continued...






No comments:

Post a Comment