Thursday 4 June 2015

Awful photographs of quite nice collages!

So I was back in Rock House Art School today after spending most of yesterday in bed recovering from a home invasion by assorted neighbours, fireman, paramedics, red cross and electricians from 1 - 5am.


I had an interesting day. 

I had hoped to create paintings whilst in the Art School space. But the painting I was working on this morning was just not doing it for me. So for most of the day I played around with my images; making large, but simple, collages. These please me greatly! But they are not what I expected.. 





I seem to be really interested in the hole in the wall and putting it into different contexts. But my eye is now also being drawn to circles everywhere. Which links to an interest in road furniture and markings. So I may wander around tomorrow with my camera.

Though I am also really keen to have another go at painting. 

I guess I will see what takes my fancy on the morrow.


2 comments:

  1. Accept the unexpected as a gift. Don't fret and circles are, after all, what makes the world go round ... and round ... and round. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) But alas.. I am full of fret! I just accept that I worry about EVERYTHING and just carry on!

      Delete